Armatile has just completed 1300m2 of tiling in the refurbishment of Monaghan Shopping Centre (Sept, 2014).
This contract required a high level of technical knowledge and application to overcome many of the issues that had previously effected the floor finish, such as large cracks, chipping and surface delamination.
Working closely with Mapei and Schluter, Armatile delivered a system of products to create a stunning floor finish that dramatically enhances the aesthetic of the shopping centre.
Among the many tasks involved in this project included;
Talk to Us
- Removal of the old tile floor
- Repair of cracks in the floor screed
- Installing of ducting in the floors
- Levelling of substrate in preparation of tiling
- Installation of Uncoupling Membrane
- Fitting 1300m2 of beautiful large format porcelain floor tiles