This is a very busy role and there will be a high volume of work to get through each day so the ideal candidate must be highly organised and able to work quickly with a great attention to detail.
Being a good communicator is also vital in the role of and you must able to resolve issues quickly and ensure transactions are completed efficiently.
Armatile is a leading Tile Retailer and Distributor with locations in Armagh, Belfast and Newry. With our own factory in Armagh we are recognised as a leading specialist in the bespoke design and manufacture of tile and mosaic surfaces for individual interior, commercial and residential projects and for larger tile distributors throughout the UK and Ireland. Our team expertly designs, manufactures and distributes decorative tile and mosaic surfaces for a wide range of customers and their hospitality, commercial, residential and conservation design projects. Over the past 12 months Armatile products have been manufactured and supplied to projects in Ireland, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Switzerland and USA.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Job Specification -
1. Maintenance of the purchase ledger
2. Filing ledger documentation
3. Matching supplier invoices with delivery notes and purchase orders
4. Resolving price and quantity queries with the supplier and the buying team
5. Reconcile supplier statements
6. Preparing and posting month end and other journals.
7. Completing month & year end ledger reconciliations
8. Analysis of expenditure by category
9. Analysis and posting of company credit cards
10. Assisting with other general accounts duties
- Person Specification -
1. Maths & English GCSE Grade C or above
2. 2 years' experience in a similar purchase ledger role
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel
1. Knowledge of Sage 1000 desirable but not essential as training will be given
To apply for this job please submit your CV along with the following documents in the Application Procedure section below: